Your shopping basket is empty.
Minions Party Pack Facebook Competition
For the chance to win a Despicable Me Minions Ultimate Party Pack for up to 8 guests, simply like our Facebook page and like the correct Facebook post. Double your chance of winning by sharing the post. The competition commences on Friday the 4th of March 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 18th March 2016. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all Australian customers that ‘Like’ the Who Wants 2 Party Facebook page: www.facebook.com/whowants2party (Entrants).
2. The competition commences on Friday the 4th of March 2016 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 18th March 2016. (the "Promotion Period").
3. To enter the competition, Entrants must like the Who Wants 2 Party facebook page and like the correct Facebook. Any Entrants who share the post will enter the competition twice.
4. All entries will become the property of the Promoter and no information as to the quantity of entries will be provided to any Entrant. Entry details may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise advised by the Entrant.
5. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies, and employees of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and the immediate families of such employees are ineligible to win the prize.
6. Who Wants 2 Party will select the winner by a random draw, before 10.00am AEST on Monday the 21st of March 2016. The result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The winner will be notified where possible by email, direct message via Facebook on Monday the 21st of March 2016 and in writing as far as practicable within two business days and no more than five business days after the date of the prize assessment. The name of the winners will be published on the Internet at www.whowants2party.com.au , and on Who Wants 2 Party's Facebook wall.
8. The winner consents to their name, town/suburb of residence and a photo being published by the Promoter including, but not limited to, being published on the Promoter’s Internet site, social media pages, and in marketing material as a condition of acceptance of the prize. Further information will be published only with the permission of the winner.
10. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, subject to the approval of those authorities which have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, including to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
12. The Promoter will take all necessary steps to ensure that entries are properly recorded and stored, but will accept no liability if an entry is not recorded or is lost including if Facebook or the promotion system software fails or an entry is recorded incorrectly.
13. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. Entrants are providing information to the Promoters and not to Facebook.
16. The Promoter is Cagil Enterprises T/A Who Wants 2 Party (ABN 70 155 463 817), PO BOX 319, Greenacre NSW 2190.
1 x Despicable Me Minions Ultimate Party Pack (Up to 8 Guests) - valued at $99.95